Thursday, March 18, 2004

my nose feels extremely absurdly tired .. from holding my specs up ?!
no idea why but yes.
my sis just plaited my hair and its all around the place now.
completed 3 of the math pprs
i still feel like i cant do it
cos im always doubtful at one point of another
maybe i shall do another tomms at nana's chalet haha
i can imagine nana staring at me eyes lit with utmost disbelief
cannot wait for our sleepover :)
hopefully ree's parents are cool with it
and that my mum wont change her mind ._.
dad gave me 40bucks today out of the blue

which reminds me of my shopping ystd
feeling really guilty ._.
got a bag from topshop lotsa stuff from ikea (oh the meatballs totally rock balls :) true to da's words hahas.) a mango spag and i saw another few items .. one of those MUST BUYS that i cant just brush them out of my mind .. roxy skirt mambo bag another mango spag roxy bikini .. hoho.

eew! the remix for cry me a river sucks. totally.

needa study chinese 2b + chem electrolysis ._.
haha i made my sis cook .. tom yam for me
shes sucha sweetie shes actually doing it
shes like folding 512 hearts for at.
claiming that 512 means i love you
though we both dont understand why it proves so
and i doubt at actually is aware of that either.
but whatever
shes so free anyway.

i keep feeling like im not studying enough.
which is true.
frigging Os.
i really need to buck up by 6 L1R5 points by next term.
okay shall stop blogging my crappy thoughts.
but yea this just about wraps up my train of thoughts at the moment ..

okay off i go !! tom yam :))
im so evil i know.